Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Bask In the Simplicity

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Days Run: 10 Nancy's 2013 Mileage: 26.3 Elly's 2013 Mileage: 16.5 Money Found For Food Bank: $5.37

On any given day, there's enough complication that's out of our control.

I think that's a big part of why I've grown to truly love running even on days I think I don't. It's a simple proposition: Get out there, and move. Your way. (That last part is particularly fabulous to me.)

And! The cool thing is the longer you do it, the more awesome it is. You just have to believe you can even if you're not feelin' it. It worked for me ...
I will take my 3.6 miles and my very, very dirty four pennies from today and bask in the success of simply having gone. See? Not complicated. But, very, very satisfying.

'See you after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment