Monday, January 6, 2014

Negative Seven

I got up this morning to it being negative 7 degrees ...
... with a wind chill of negative 32. Holy buckets, that's cold!! Look at the sittin' spot!
I didn't open the door to take the picture. You saw what the
temperature was ... I'm no fool ...
Here's what negative 7 degrees looked like around here! First, the workout was inside:
Before going on, I have to report that these last two days of weights have given my legs the rest they've been screaming for but I've been too stubborn or something to give it to them. The running rest has been forced, and I am thankful for it. I do love the snow and cold weather; it obviously loves me back and built in some rest!

Here's our negative 7 breakfast ...
Egg casserole minus the crescent crust complete with soyrizo.
Mmmmm ... mmmm ... gone!
Elly at negative 7 ...
"Don't tell me you're running today because I am not going."
The kitty at negative 7 ...
"I'm incognito ..."
And, I must share some of the inside pretties that are my homage to the outside pretty:

That's right ... I made that bad boy.
Just as a point of interest, I was outside today for about a minute only to come inside and feel the affects of the bitter cold on my eyeballs. Yes, they were cold. And, tomorrow morning promises much of the same, so it'll be time to dust off the treadmill and get to using it! Stay warm, stay safe, and I'll see you after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment