Friday, March 30, 2012

Throwback Inspiration

Thanks to my enjoyment of Runner's World, Self and Better Homes & Gardens magazines, I had a pile. Like this:
This is only part of the pile. We've all been there.
So, I turned it into this:
How many of these have we made in our lives?! Some of us
have made a bunch, and they're still fun!
One of my favorite parts? This:
Ah, Elly the Hound. Tireless? Used to be. Fast? Really, not ever
(thankfully as it's her pace I adopted to get my long-distance
 ball rolling!). Always up for a run? ALWAYS!
This collage is a nice representation of what my brain must look like sometimes while I run. Anything I can do to inspire myself, I'll do it!
"When you're a kitty, you need no inspiration because everyone
does everything for you. It's cool. I'd say you should try it, but
then you'd no longer be working for me ... and, it's all about me."
Here's to a great rest of Rest Day and a great run tomorrow! I'm hoping to finish those twelve miles with at least one penny ... it's about time to cross that $2 mark, don't you think? I do!! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment