Friday, March 23, 2012

Running Made Me Do It

While grocery shopping isn't especially restful, it is, of course, necessary. So, I used part of my Rest Day doing just that. I just got back with the latest stash!
I realized today that my grocery shopping habits have come to the point of -- mostly! -- picking out food I know is awesome fuel for a run. What's good before, what's good after and even what's good during (my friends, the grapes!). With so many miles behind me, this has become more the rule than the exception ... and I really, really enjoy it!! And, after unloading the goods, I had to dive in to these:
Is it really March and I'm diving into a bowl of fresh berries?!
Most of these wound up in my oatmeal ... Holy MOLY that was yummy!!! And, that's the way to start a Friday!! Enjoy yours! Another Rest Day awaits tomorrow ... and I'm looking forward to that -- because I know 11 miles await on Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment