Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Accessories

When I arrived home today, I had prizes on my doorstep deposited by a dear friend, and I wanted to share!! First! Guess what this is ...
Give up? It's a bread bag full of bread bags ... OR in my world ... a doggie poo bag full of doggie poo bags!!! YEAH!!! I shared with her how awesome bread bags are for such cleanups especially on a run when Elly decides to make a deposit and there's not a trash can in the immediate vacinity!! So, I shared how great they are with her and asked if her bread-lovin' family would mind stashing the empty bags for our use. So, this is what I get from her about every other month!! THAT'S friendship when you save bags for your friend's doggie poo use ...

She gave me another prize, too. Look!
box front
box back
box side -- aren't they pretty?!
Now, here's the thing ... she gave them to me for an entirely different reason, but it was serendipitous to get them today anyway BECAUSE with the very sudden onslaught of warm weather (and, I do mean sudden ... as in, overnight ...), I'm suddenly sweatier therefore have a few spots where my clothes have rubbed because there wasn't any time to toughen back up from last summer. So, Peanuts "Care Bands" (Ha!) to the rescue!!

Running is a simple proposition with simple accessories. At least, that's how it is in my world. And, I like it like that! See you after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment