Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Just Enough

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 678.3 (running: 504.1; walking: 29.4; biking: 144.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $53.90

2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 678.3 Aaron: 416.6 (b: 372.9; w: 43.7)  Elly: 147.9 Total: 1242.8
 
I was wack-a-doo busy yesterday (which means I could hardly remember what day it was, and the stuff I was supposed to actually do routinely probably didn't even get done), so I'll just restart the week for myself on this Tuesday! If your Monday was crazy like mine, I hope it was equally fun!
 
Part of yesterday's agenda was hanging out with Pit Crew #2 while not running! Look what we found (and I had to have)!
With Fall just around the corner, I couldn't resist!
 
After two days of not running, though, I was ready to get back at it today. However, I discovered that Saturday's run + Sunday's outing + 3 big days of pool volleyball = some sore legs! The legs were weak, but the mind was sound, so I went ahead and ran while throwing in an extra walk break as a compromise. I considered adding a mile to the route to get that mileage counter pushing toward the year-end goal, but I knew I needed to mow the lawn, so I decided to not wipe myself out before it even hit noon!
 
The run was good, though. I was glad to opt for my original plan because it definitely produced quality over quantity! I'll have plenty of opportunities to push the mileage before long! Besides, 4 seemed to be more than enough if you judge by this:
Okay, so, what happened was that the flash was set to fire (therefore, forced even if not needed) which delays the click of the shutter. I took the camera away at the very moment it decided to kick in. And, that's the result.

Indeed: It looks like 4 was plenty today!

The day continues to move along, and I need to get back on the ride!! Unless it's raining tomorrow, I'll be out there running!! Have a great slide into your hump day, and I'll check in after the (hopeful!) morning run!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment