Sunday, August 9, 2015

Color Me Happy!

2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 658.7 Aaron: 412.1 (b: 372.9; w: 39.2)  Elly: 140.3 Total: 1211.1
 
Elly took Aaron on a walk this morning, after Aaron rode the bike. Together, they logged another 15 miles for the Change Hounds. WooHoo!!
 
I, on the other hand, did not exercise, but look what I found at WalMart!!!
Color me happy, those are regular ol' #2 pencils, y'all!! But, they've been fancied up!

I have a love-hate relationship with the back-to-school aisles. I love all of the treasures in there (see above photo!), but I hate that means everyone goes to his or her corners of the world again after packing the Summer full of being together as much as possible. *sigh* But, if it has to be done, it can be done in happy style!!

Indeed, the big parts of Summer are closing in and working on closing down (there's still a month left of the pool, thank goodness), and one of the ways we'll cap off these weeks is with the Family Fun Run that I've slated for next Friday! My aim was to get it in before Fall activity really kicks in; nothing like pushing that to the limit, huh?! Anyway, that planning will be underway this week. As for the rest of the day ... I hear the pool and more rounds of volleyball calling ...!! Enjoy your Sunday, and I'll check in after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment