Sunday, August 16, 2015

Day Of Play

While there was no running today, there was plenty of fresh air, sunshine, and walking around while we played many outdoor games including mini golf!!
BRING ON THE PUTT-PUTT!!
Pit Crew #2 and I tied for first place with scores of 79.5! Yes, .5 -- we did that. We both did that and tied in part because of it!

In case you were wondering, par for the 18-hole course is 72. We did pretty well considering that! My score of 11 in the first hole, which was a par 4, really hurt me. I'd say: Nice recovery! She and I even had our favorite colored balls; that must have been part of the magic!

We all had a fantastic time! It was the perfect break in routine for us all! Most important, it was a good time to play together! We carve out as much play time together as possible, but who doesn't want more?! It was an excellent Sunday, indeed ... I love these people!

No comments:

Post a Comment