Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Great Company

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 648.7 (running: 476; walking: 27.9; biking: 144.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $52.61
 
2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 648.7 Aaron: 398.2 (b: 363.5; w: 34.7)  Elly: 132.7 Total: 1179.6

Look who it is!
It wasn't a running day, but, when I got up, it seemed a good day to get out and move anyway! Pit Crew #2 was already getting ready to run when I asked PC#3 to join me in a walk. It went like this: "Yes! Wait ... you said, walk, right?" "Yes. Yes, I did." "Then, yes!" It made me laugh especially because I threw in that he would be running to earn his 5K medal next week, and he was all, "Oh, okay," like, a completely casual, "No problem whatsoever," response.

Let's not forget it took me 5 months to train for my first 5K when you hear that the "no problem" responses from my kids always take my brain a second to square up. I'm so glad it's so much better for them!

Anyway, everyone was in on the act in one form or another:
PC#3 poured on the drama when it started to rain ..,
PC#2 just kept scurrying along with her
happy self ...
And, Elly was so happy to be outside on a leash that she didn't
care what else was happening!
Just getting out and getting the blood flowing a bit was a great start to the day! And, it was a huge bonus to have my little peeps with me! I hope your Wednesday began in a way that set your whole day up right! I'll be checking in tomorrow ...!

No comments:

Post a Comment