Sunday, August 2, 2015

Desire Reinspired

As you know, this is how I felt yesterday ...
... which is precisely why I honored it today by sleeping in ... ahhhh!! I heard Aaron stir and get up at 7 a.m. which is the exact moment I looked at the clock and said to myself, "Aw, hell nawww!" and immediately fell back asleep. THAT is the start of a good day!

I spent a portion of today cleaning files off and/or organizing files on the computer, a task that proved I've not touched some things that have been staring at me for at least two years. Ridiculous but true. I stumbled upon some running quotes and memes I've found from Facebook, some of which no longer feel applicable and some that still ring true. This one in particular made me laugh out loud:
I can most definitely swap "the course" for "my city" and call it accurate!

Speaking of running around my fair city, that's on the agenda for first thing in the morning! Today's rest was good enough to inspire the desire! I hope your week starts out exactly how you want, and I'll check in after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment