Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Hiding In Plain View

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 665.8 (running: 492.6; walking: 29.4; biking: 144.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $53.16

2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 665.8 Aaron: 412.1 (b: 372.9; w: 39.2)  Elly: 143.4 Total: 1222.3
 
You know those things in your life that you've seen a hundred times but you've never really seen? That's this for me:
I've passed this little walkway countless times while running and never really focused in. In fairness, I think my mind's eye blows it off because, to take it, it would send me back the way I just came from. I am a bit back-track hater, so maybe my oblivion was for my own emotional protection. But, today, for whatever reason, I zeroed in. Oh, and, yes; I ran it. All 15 or so steps of it! And, it was delightful!
 
It was a good run overall, but that little path was my very favorite part. It was just for a moment, but it was lovely!
 
I hope your day was full of fun, little surprises! I'll be checking in tomorrow ...!

No comments:

Post a Comment