Saturday, February 28, 2015

Inside, Outside

2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 194.8 Aaron: 170.45 (b: 145.45; w: 16)  Elly: 29.3 Total: 394.55

This is inside ...
... because this is outside!
May it stay snowy and not icy ...!!!

I also just looked at the calendar only to realize it's another topsy-turvy life schedule which makes for a bumpy running schedule. Three miles are on the calendar for tomorrow; can't say I remembered that, but, given the week, they have to stay there! So, the bike and I will have a little rendezvous ... hoping it's the only one this week!

Stay warm, stay off the ice and other slickeries (we saw an accident only about an hour into this stuff falling!!), and I'll check in after the morning ride!! I anticipate a report or two from the kitchen, too ... mmmm ...

No comments:

Post a Comment