Monday, February 16, 2015

Late Winter Wonderland

Here's to Monday!! I hope yours has been a good one! Yesterday's forecast came through totally honoring this Rest Day with SNOW! See?
Snow on the ground is about the only time Elly trots in the
yard because she likes to bury her face in it. Otherwise,
without a leash, she is a bonafide mosey kind of gall!
Elly thoroughly enjoyed herself. She wanted to catch snowflakes on her tongue, but it had already stopped ...

"Foiled."
Fortunately for her, though, she'd gotten some on her face:
"Gotta eat the snow reserves fast!"
Lizzy got in on the snow action in her own way:
"What. I'm keeping the snow pants warm.
You are welcome."
Okay, so I had a couple of updates, but the day got all upside down, and I went with snow instead! And, I really don't know what's happening tomorrow because I don't know how well the route I intend to run got cleared. We got 5", but it was super light, so I'm hopeful for a running path! If not, I'll cruise-in-place on the bike instead! I'll check in from wherever the miles were logged ... see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment