Saturday, February 21, 2015

Seriously. Gotta Run.

2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 170 Aaron: 139.85 (b: 123.85; w: 16)  Elly: 29.3 Total: 339.95*

* Average monthly mileage required to hit year-end goal: Completed!

WAHOO, it's SATURDAY!! My Rest Day started out perfect: RESTING! With nothing on the calendar for the morning -- including no run scheduled -- I took full advantage and slept an extra hour with some added awake-but-chillin' time. It was the perfect way to start the morning and to let this cough get to the back seat!!

I'm supposed to run tomorrow, and I was all about it with today's temps getting about 40 degrees. Then I heard tomorrow's high is supposed to be 17. UGH! That's not good news for the morning temperature with a cough still hanging on ...
... I'm currently in the following frame of mind: "I'm probably going to still be coughing a bit anyway ..." Yeah, you see where that's going. Tomorrow, we'll see what I actually do ...

I've been doing all kinds of reading and recipe trying from the Trim Healthy Mama book today, too. The snowy day just called for it! Anyway, there are fabulous smells coming out of the kitchen as we speak! I'll share a few as I go along, but, suffice it to say, so far, so very very yummy and good! I'm already feeling much better learning about what will best fuel my body -- not just to run, but to live well!

In the meantime, remember how I recently shared an oatmeal square recipe and noted I wished the honey I bought came in a bear bottle? Well, look at the pic my friend sent me:
She saw them at the store and wanted to make sure I knew they were available! Which, by the way, I did not even think about! It's good to have awesome friends looking out for you!! Thanks, Cindy!!!

I might have to get that one that's tipping over and save him from himself.

It's time to wait for dinner to come out of the oven and to slip into an easy Saturday evening! I hope your weekend is just as smooth, and I'll check in after the morning movement!

No comments:

Post a Comment