Monday, February 9, 2015

Let's Get It Started!

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 121.2 (running: 75.1; walking: 7.3; biking: 38.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $19.08
 
Our Sunday outing ...
2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 121.2  Aaron: 109.5 (b: 94; w: 15.5)  Elly: 22.8 Total: 253.5

Happy Monday!! And, a good Monday it was over here! Looking ahead at my daily schedule for the next couple of weeks, I see that things are out of routine and a little wonky. Therefore, last night, I decided to keep all expectations off of Monday (or, any other day) and be a little more flexible with what needs to get done and by when. This strategy certainly helped my mental game today! And, as luck would have it, I ended up accomplishing all of the Monday things I normally do. How? I have no idea, but it was pretty stress free in the making!

The day started out great, too! I took Elly for this morning's first, official training run which can also be interpreted as a run less in mileage than I've been requiring of myself. (Whee!!) Everything ramps up soon enough, so I enjoy the lesser mileage while it's here.

It was quite chilly out at 33 degrees. That was a marked difference from yesterday afternoon's walk of the Change Hounds (where we did, indeed, find some change for the kitchen counter jar! It's everywhere!). But, it was also a nice outing with my pup, and that trumps all weather, good or bad! She still seems to be doing just fine with her banged up leg(s). She only shows signs of limping after she's been on the couch for hours. And, really, if it's not like I bounce out of bed in perfect form, so this should not be surprising nor alarming!

We covered our route and moved on with the day which is wrapping up in the sweetest of ways ... check out what I found on my keyboard when I sat down to write:
I KNOW!

And, tomorrow? Honestly, I've not decided what's happening tomorrow. See aforementioned wonky week ... But, I'll check in and report! Have a continued great start to your week, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment