Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Status: Covered

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 147.2 (running: 87.6; walking: 8.4; biking: 47.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $22.59

2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 147.2  Aaron: 129.6 (b: 113.6; w: 16)  Elly: 29.3 Total: 306.1

I'm glad I decided long before going to bed last night that this morning's miles would be on the bike. I'm saying that, for once, I had the forethought to realize that even though the streets get drivable, the sidewalks are often the last for the love:
Yup. That's where a sidewalk lives.
Even the ones that received some attention are in terrible shape. If you can actually get to them!
And, once hoisting one's self over the
mound in the foreground, it's time to
do the dance of avoiding the ice!
So, it'll be an inside quest for a few days especially and things get just enough sun to melt a wee bit during the day only to put on a hard freeze overnight. I really don't feel like falling down any time soon.

I'm thinking Friday's 7 miles are going to be inside. I'm further thinking I need to make sure the DVR is well stocked!

Be careful where you are, and I'll check in after the morning ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment