Wednesday, September 3, 2014

300

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Days Run: 141 Nancy's 2014 Mileage: 674.9 Elly's 2014 Mileage: 302.8 Money Found For Food Bank: $45.00

Look who turned 300!!!
"Wait! I feel excitement? Did I do something? Did
you do something? Does it mean I get a treat? I'm
on excitement alert, but I don't know whyyyyy !!"
... miles, that is! Elly went over the top to 300 miles today, and that's something to celebrate!!

She goes with me simply because she's excited to join me and to explore. It's not about anything else for her. She just wants to go.
"And get kisses, mommy. Don't forget I like getting
the kisses. And, back at'cha, SLURRRRP!"
I'm pretty sure I would not have started running without her. And, I'm very confident I would not have continued were it not for her. I love that moment when you fully and completely understand how someone has positively impacted your life. Elly is no exception!!

She is currently celebrating her accomplishment with her second favorite activity (napping), so I'm off to map Friday's long run while I'm in the mood to do so! Take a moment to celebrate the biggest or smallest of accomplishments today, and I'll check in on tomorrow's Rest Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment