Monday, May 5, 2014

Off To a Good Start

Happy Monday, one and all!! I hope yours is starting off just the way you like it! And, if not, there's the whole rest of the week to fix it!

It's another Rest Day around here, and, I'm liking it so much that I'm trying to figure out if finagling another two-in-a-row at the end of the week is a good decision ...! I have time on that one! In the meantime, I have tons of Monday things to do, but I shall cap my evening off with a little Hungry Girl margarita love because, apparently, the day calls for it ...
I'm loving this round of rest, but I'm also getting a little antsy to run in the morning. So, I'll check in after and let you know how it went and if the weather allowed for my faithful companion to join me! See you then ...

No comments:

Post a Comment