Thursday, May 1, 2014

It Will Pass

So, you know how I've often said, "Those miles aren't going to run themselves"? Yeah, sometimes, I wish they would ...

The thought of them running themselves totally dominated my mind for most of today. And, since I was in a "don't feel like running" mode, I haven't yet taken the time to map tomorrow's 10 miles. I've learned not to map when not in the mood because it makes the route feel like drudgery. I've also learned that that icky feeling will, indeed, pass. So, patience is a virtue not just during a distance run but also in its making!

So, I'm off to map because I'm finally in the mood! In the meantime, I came across this on the "I Love To Run" Facebook page and found it most fitting for yesterday's post ...
I know that's part of what my running is about! I also know you don't have to run to settle up with the past!

Take care of your biz your way, and I'll see you after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment