Saturday, May 10, 2014

Let's Just Keep Moving Things Around

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Days Run: 75 Nancy's 2013 Mileage: 332.2 Elly's 2013 Mileage: 153.0 Money Found For Food Bank: $28.56

I decided my Mother's Day gift to me was to avoid all possibilities of (a) rain in the morning, and/or (b) a dinner that didn't necessarily well-fuel a morning run after taking my mom out to dinner tonight for Mother's Day, so I got myself up and out today for a bea-u-ti-ful morning run!!

It added up like this:

   65 degrees
     0 wind
     1 pooch
     2 people
     1 green BB
     4 pennies
     umpteen potty stops for the pooch
     1 nearby dumpster for an appreciated deposit
+  4 miles                                                               

DONE!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That also amounts to the two-in-a-row rest thing that is really working for me right now. So, we'll call that the daily bonus!
 
Enjoy whatever your Saturday brings, and I'll check in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment