Monday, February 17, 2014

What Gives?

Okay, now, wait a minute ... I ran 6 miles yesterday with a head cold and a mostly-sore body, and I came out of that feeling mostly great. But, today, I spent an hour doing house work and a load of laundry, and I'm exhausted. For real.
But, aren't the lines made by the vacuum oh-so-worth it?!
None of that makes any sense, but, if I had to crack the code, I'd say house work needs to take a complete back seat to running ... yeah !! (Dream on!!) At least today's weights work just happened and left me alone as it should be!

In the meantime, I'm hopeful about the week's runs because everything is melting ...
To you, this is nothing but a flight of stairs. To
us and the dog, it's a flight of stairs no longer
covered with ice which means Elly can finally
use the door most convenient to all of us to go
outside!! This picture should be titled,
"Sweet Freedom!!"
Hopefully, the icy mine fields are melted by morning so I can get back in the groove!! February has been chock full of uncertainty and wrenches in plans all over the place ... I'm ready for some routine!

Let's see if tomorrow can kick start that desire! I'll check in after the morning run and let you know the status of the elements (if the ice melting and sliding off the roof -- and scaring the crap out of me in the process -- is any indication, we're about to head down the right track!). Happy Monday, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment