Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Keeping It Going

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Days Run: 25 Nancy's 2013 Mileage: 69.3 Elly's 2013 Mileage: 43 Money Found For Food Bank: $8.93

I saw this on the Distant Runners Facebook page and thought it was a perfect tribute to tomorrow's opening of the Olympics:
Okay, it's the wrong Olympic season for that pic, but so what! And, speaking of bored, the treadmill ventures continue because this is what it looks like outside:
This is putting a huge damper on the money-finding aspect
of my running schedule!
Between more snow overnight and drifting this morning, it's all over the place out there!! It seems it's going to be a while before I can safely run outside. That'll be quite a day. I suspect I'll feel like a caged animal on the loose!

My heartfelt thanks to whomever invented those little slide-y things you can put under furniture for easy movement. The day they went under our treadmill was (no drama intended) life changing. I'm double-thankful for them during this very long stretch of getting my sweat on inside!! Today's was the shortest run of the week which, during this season of the 'mill, I savor as Friday's is the longest. But, tomorrow, ahhh ... it's a down day! I think I'll break out the weights although I've not yet decided because the snow shoveling is giving me quite the workout!

No matter what I wind up doing, I'll check in after! See you then ...!

No comments:

Post a Comment