Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hey, I See Myself In the Street

Yeah ... we're not going anywhere today ...
Indeed ... that's ice (oooo, shiny!) ...
... all over the place! In many places, it's
almost like a mirror!
It's breaking up ... to a point. But, broken
ice is just as slickery as the smooth
variety!
We went out on foot just to check it all out. If you own a pair of Crocs or variety of knock-offs, those suckers have some serious slippery ground traction!! It's rather amazing. But, it's not so amazing that I will be sporting a pair in the morning to run. That will have to be on the treadmill; I already know it!

Weights aren't affected by ice, so I did those and got on with my day. Lizzy has been super busy, too ...
... sitting in the wet shower staring at the
drain. Just because ...
It's probably best I didn't get to go outside even for a mile so as to let my leg rest some more. It feels better today as compared to yesterday -- I'll take whatever improvement there is! I know the ice didn't get us all, so take a mile out there for me today! I'll check in after the morning, indoor run!

No comments:

Post a Comment