Sunday, February 2, 2014

Get 'Er Done One Way Or the Other

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Days Run: 23 Nancy's 2013 Mileage: 64.3 Elly's 2013 Mileage: 43 Money Found For Food Bank: $8.93

As completely expected, the morning run was inside. Outside? Not an option ...
Me, the treadmill, and an episode of Hoarders. It's not such a bad way to start the day. The 'mill is probably good for my still-hurting-and-totally-annoying-me leg, so I'm very happy to have the opportunity to get in the miles when I feel the need.

By the way, I got off the treadmill to discover a good amount of black residue that bailed from the belt and accumulated on the floor. My ace detective skills tell me our treadmill is getting older. That belt might just disintegrate one day. Don't cheer for it, though -- I'm a pain buying shoes that I actually want and need; can you imagine my disposition having to buy a treadmill? Let's not even try to imagine ...

With a forecast that keeps changing, who knows what this week will really bring in terms of inside or outside runs, but, ready or not, Monday's almost here! Before that, though, happy Super Bowl Sunday if you care!! I really don't care about the game itself, but we have a Seahawks fan in the house, so I just have to cheer. Besides, give me an awesome, motivating human interest story like Derrick Coleman's, I'm all about cheering for the off-the-field reasons! (It's like when they show the parents in the stands at the Olympics -- totally gets me!)

Tomorrow's a Rest Day ... I'll see you from there ...

No comments:

Post a Comment