Saturday, September 7, 2013

Wanna Fight?

Throughout yesterday and for the better part of today, I remained on a pretty decent high from yesterday's run. It's not often that I have two pretty terrible double-digits in a row no matter the reasons  but bounce back with a strong 9. Wait, "not often"? I meant that never happens. Therefore, the high remained. Yeahhhh!!

That is until I spent the better part of today dealing with the minutia of putting parts of the house back together after the summer-o-room redos. Yes, that's all still lingering. Slow and steady will win the race with the house projects; that saying's not just for running, people! Anyway, the multiple ups and downs of the stairs and the countless squats that go into overhauling and reorganizing really killed my running buzz. Now, I'm just tired.

I think this post on the I Love To Run Facebook page pretty well sums up what's going to happen tomorrow morning:

I'll let you know just how much fighting goes on tomorrow! See you after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment