Saturday, September 28, 2013

Introduction

After yesterday's long run and big haul (whee!!), I'd say this Rest Day is well timed!! In that spirit, I should show you our new deck pal ...
We have a squirrel hang out on our deck every Fall on into Winter. Evidently, this is this year's (or ... is it the same as previous years? There's just no way to know.). He (she? goodness, I know nothing about this critter!) seems to have the spirit of rest all worked out. Except when we send Elly out, then that thing is fast!

I have a feeling our new pal, whom we named Nutter Butter, will be making a few more appearances, so you needed to be introduced.

Take full advantage of all this Saturday has to offer! By the way, last night I heard today is some national-day-of-family-movement-something-or-other. I couldn't even find it on the internet, but whatever. Its purpose is to encourage an active family. I thought that was cool. Then I couldn't help but think how well-timed my Rest Day is. Just sayin.'

I'll see you after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment