Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back To Normal

Today was much less eventful than yesterday!
  • I remembered my route (always a bonus!)
  • I found a dime (super score!)
  • Elly left behind all rodents including the dead-for-days squirrel we saw (evidently, the girl has some standards)
No rodents in the mouth? Then the post-run celebratory
kisses resume!
And, just to note, it's amazing to me that I can get up feeling very tired and very run down with running the last on my list of want-tos only to go out there anyway and finish feeling renewed. It's very counter-intuitive. But, it's also very true.

It's a Rest Day tomorrow -- also well placed to not only look forward to but to also motivate me on days I'm not feeling it (because I know I have a break the next day!). I'll check in with what tomorrow brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment