Thursday, September 12, 2013

Moody

I got up this morning and was stoked to know I had extra time today because it's Rest Day.

Later in the morning, I felt like going for a run. I didn't do so, but I started to look forward to tomorrow's long run.

Later still, I could hardly stand the idea of going out to run tomorrow. It didn't sound fun, I couldn't "feel" the energy to do it, and I was pretty certain it would turn out to be a crappy way to start my day.

A few hours after that, I couldn't wait to map tomorrow's run. I looked at my scheduled milage (7) and decided on what I will end up doing (9).

A few minutes later, I was pretty annoyed that I wouldn't get my day tomorrow started up until after the time put into a long run.

As I sit, I'm totally down with a long, Friday run.

And, I'm certain this story will continue on through the evening and overnight until I hit the pavement in the morning. That's just how this goes!

No matter what I think, and no matter my mood, I know what I'm doing tomorrow morning!
Don't wait to fully feel it. Just decide, plan and do it. It always pays off in the end. Especially if you venture through a drive-thru and find money. (ha!)

'See you after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment