Sunday, June 30, 2013

Yeah, You Saw It!

Happy Rest Day!!

You know well that what enriches my running experience is making it my kind of fun! Part of that has to do with fashion (um, that term is a bit of a stretch, but we'll do with it!)! Here's the thing: When I first started running, I did not want to be noticed in any way whatsoever. It kind of had to do with paying for the fun colors, and that's certainly what I outwardly admitted. The truth is, it had more to do with my confidence level than I wish were true. I know I'm not alone there!

Through the years, my confidence has exploded. I completely bypassed the idea that anyone is looking anyway and moved comfortably into buying for myself what makes me happy. Period. That's where it begins and ends.

And, part of yesterday's run had a whole lot of this-is-really-fun going on for us!
Not only did I get PC#2 and I shirts that match, but I purposely
picked a color to go with my puppy print sweat band!! And, oh
my gosh, how well does the shirt go with my shoes?!?
Oh, it only gets better ... my nails happened
to totally rock with my shoe strings!! FUN!
And, then there were PC#2's nails matching
her earned-running soda!!
You've heard me say it: Make whatever you're doing FUN!! I don't buy into that saying, "If it isn't fun, it isn't worth it" as a universal truth, but I most definitely apply it to exercise!! That's part of the keeping-it-going package!! More fun to come, you can count on that! Keep on going!!! We'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment