Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Making the Best Of the Unplanned

Not much about this Rest Day has gone the way I would have planned, but two things have ...

First, I beat PC#3 at in-the-pool HORSE. I totally rule.

Second, I have now aquired two items to add to my running ensemb (yes, that's "ensemble" without saying the "le" part):
Headbands that sparkle rock.
I recently bought the purple one for PC#2, and can you believe  she won't let me just take it, like, forever??? Sheesh. So, I bucked up and bought myself one. I'd say take that to her, but why ... she already has one. Anyway, one of these will be sported on tomorrow's run. I think I'm looking forward to that part of the run most of all!

Do what it takes to keep you motivated, and I'll see you after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment