Saturday, January 19, 2013

Girls' Morning Out

This morning's Family Run turned into a Girls' Morning Out, and that was excellent!
We three girls are ready to hit it!
Besides it being warmer than I really expected (therefore, my long sleeves were not welcome by the third mile) and it being windier than either of us would have liked, the run in and of itself was pretty uneventful.

But, there was a huge bonus to it ... me, my girl and the open road was a great combination to just have good talk time. We talked about things that matter a great deal and things that don't matter at all, and I would take that any day over an eventful run (especially when most eventful runs for me involve something like falling down).
"And, while they talked, I was un-be-liev-ably annoying. It was
fabulous. I think I'm perfecting it. Like an art form."
With that, the last non-training run is in the books! We'll see you from Rest Day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment