Friday, September 21, 2012

Funnies For Friday

I most definitely got myself in the perfect Rest Day mindset as I've kept my Sunday long-run on the back burner while completely embracing today as one not to run at all. Sweet! And, what's better to do on a Rest Day than laugh? I offer you some funnies for the day ...

From today's I Love To Run Facebook page, there was the following Happy Friday quote:

I don't want to brag or make anybody jealous, but... I can still fit into the earrings I wore in high school.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Going completely off topic, I have to share with you the birthday card I got my dad. Check it out:
LOVE IT!

By the way, question: What's quite difficult to do? Answer: Run and laugh at the same time. Aaron makes me laugh all. the. time. when we go out together. Sometimes, I have to stop because I'm doubled over, and that is not good running posture. It's good to have a fun running pal. It's even better to not take all of this so seriously that it's just no fun at all.

And, back to running, this was also on the I Love To Run Facebook page. It's not funny, it's just true:

The sight itself of gasping with matted hair? That's a little funny ... Such a feeling is invigorating, so I'm thinking I need to put this by my bedside on Saturday night to inspire getting up for Sunday's run!
Find what it takes to inspire you, and I'll see you on tomorrow's Rest Day!! WooHoo for two!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment