Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Taking the Heat

It was already 86 degrees this morning when I took off to run. So, Elly didn't get to go. Check out how she felt about that:
Oh, now, that's nice.
Hey, Elly, use your manners, please:
She's now giving us that over-the-shoulder
Senior Year picture pose. Fabulous.
There is very little fun about running in that kind of heat that early in the morning. I could have gotten up an hour earlier, but I chose not to, and, frankly, it wouldn't have mattered that much. But, while not fun, it was one of the best things that I did today. Funny how the thing you probably most don't want to do (thanks, heat) becomes that thing that saves your day ...

Besides, I found these, too:
Look how very magestic I made these look.
It's another running day tomorrow ... let's see if I can get myself up early enough to make it not quite so miserable! Whatever you need a break from, I hope you get it, too. See you after the run!

No comments:

Post a Comment