Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Nothing More, Nothing Less. Can Do.

Hey, want to know what I'm not really looking forward to at all? Tomorrow's run!! It's not that I don't want to run because I really do, but this heat really puts a damper on the ol' desire!! I was advised two years ago (by an avid runner whom I trust with basic advice) that running in the heat should only mean covering the distance. Nothing more than that. So, that's the plan.

Want to know what I am looking forward to?! These ...
Oh, yes, a treat is in order!
... two with some vanilla ice cream in between. It'll be a happy 4th assuming I don't pass out from the morning run!

Oh, and guess what ... Aaron says the Total Gym isn't broken. At all. I have mixed feelings about that. Just sayin'.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment