Sunday, July 15, 2012

Have You Seen This?!!

It's rare to actually catch a commercial anymore (thank you, recorded tv!), but I caught one that I had to actually rewind and check out again. It was for Coppertone sunscreen, but the subjects were athletes (instead of, what I would have predicted, sun bathers or swimmers). As I watched, I saw this:
Yup, totally took a picture of my tv screen. It's not the first time.
Am I the only person to have never seen this?! (I'd believe that. We all know how far behind I was on the Icy Hot.) I rewound this a couple of times because I thought it was So! Awesome!

Aaron didn't share my enthusiasm as he pointed out, "You do know you'd have to run fast enough to make those chutes open ..." Um, yes, I did figure that out ... and it sounded so fun!! I totally aspire to give this kind of thing a whirl! Even if I turn out looking like a complete idiot, I don't care! I want a more colorful chute than what these dudes have, but this is most certainly on my things-to-do-sometime list!!

I hope you have a cool-things-to-do list ... I'm no real fan of the "bucket list" title, but I like having fun thoughts in my head! Ponder yours while we continue to enjoy Rest Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment