Friday, July 20, 2012

It's Official!

Whoever decided that a house-cleaning-overhaul on Rest Day was a good idea wasn't so bright. Just sayin' ...

But, in the meantime, check it out!
Refreshments after registration ...
what a deal!
That's PC#2 right after filling out her registration form for September's Komen Run!! YEAHHH!!! She's participated in a 5K walk and, of course, the summer 26.2 challenge with PC#3 where they blew the lid off of the time frame for completion. As well, she was a part of last Thanksgiving's Turkey Trax ... see?
There she is crossing her first timed
finish line! Woohoo!
But, this is the first event she's entering with a goal to run without walking at all, so I think it's feeling all the more "official" for her! She's going to do awesome!!

She and I will run it together, and I'm totally jazzed about having her with me!!

Want to hear something else jazzy? We received prizes just for registering!!
Coupons and movie passes! How exciting of a surprise was that?!
I am all about registering for this event and supporting this cause, but to get prizes to boot? Holy smokes!

So, we're all set on paper with many weeks to prepare! Little does Aaron know that I plan to enlist his assistance in her training while I wrap my Half training around hers. It'll be a blast for him, I just know it!

It's back to the overhaul now with more of those fabulous S'mores Oatmeal Bites on the agenda to make this afternoon. We shared some with our neighbors and received a request for some more. That's a good endorsement! Another kitchen plan is just around the corner, and I'll share soon. In the meantime, enjoy your Friday, and I'll see you after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment