Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Seeing Things. Or Not.

Evidently, Rest Week was well-timed as I started off the day putting my contacts in the wrong eyeballs. Those of you who wear them and have different prescriptions for each eye will understand. It can take me a bit to catch it, so I've actually had the fear that I'd set our for a run with them in backward. That would make for an interesting jaunt ... and probably really interesting pictures! Aaron does not first-hand understand this plight, but he started the day by putting in his contacts then putting on his glasses. Over them. Seems like I have a partner in rest!!

So, as I dilly dally around this week, here's my morning confession ... I'm not missing using contraption:
Daphne's keeing the seat warm for me during
my hiatus ... sweet girl ...
I do enjoy the machine, and I do like the workout ... but, I'm not missing it at all!! (I really do kind of wish it was broken for real when it gave me grief. Eh, Aaron really likes it. I like it but wouldn't miss it.). Anyway, I'll see you in about a week, Total Gym ... but, not 'til then! Woohoo!! Rest Week continues self-inflicted blurry vision and all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment