Saturday, September 24, 2011

Worldwide Day of Play -- Wahoo!

Okay, I could not have timed Rest Week any better than to have it come to an end on the weekend of the Nickelodeon's Worldwide Day of Play! I thank the junior Pit Crew members for letting me know of such a day, and to celebrate, a killer game of four square is about to commence!

Before heading out, though, I have a few things to report. First, we visited my parents yesterday and celebrated some birthdays. My mom's cake kicked the booty of my coffee mug cake: 
Mmmm ... so tasty ...
My mom always has Dove chocolates around (they also always have an ample supply of Diet Coke ... yeah!!!), so I took a chocolate and read my wrapper message:
While I basked in the glory of such a
"fortune", my mom gave me a dollar coin.
Sweeeeeeet!
Okay, when is the last time I found a dollar on a run?! NEVER! And, while those pennies add up, let's face it, that takes a while and a lot of miles ... wondering if I should try my hand at flashing around my chocolate wrapper instead? (My dad read my wrapper and simply proclaimed, "HA." Perhaps I should just keep on running ...)

Speaking of, the jury is still out on the purple shoes. They seem better, so I'll give 'em a whirl or two on a run and see what happens. I can't decide if they actually are better, or if they seem so because I'm just that stubborn to refuse to buy new shoes when these are almost brand new ...
C'mon, purple shoes! Don't let me down!
Time to rock it on the four square scene!! Enjoy your Day of Play!!

No comments:

Post a Comment