Saturday, September 3, 2011

I Was Just Minding My Own Business When ...

Until a few moments ago, I really wasn't feeling this morning's run. But, I was out on the deck stretching when I turned to see a wasp staring at me. (Have you noticed that every time I look over my shoulder, there's a representative of the animal kingdom just staring?) This wasp has been tormenting Pit Crew #2 this week, so I had to take action.

The runner did it - on the deck - with the BBQ turner.

SPLAT! Eww ... here's the crime scene. This particular post began in part to serve as a reminder that we now need to clean the turner before we next use it. Now I realize I've photographed my life of crime. It kind of fired me up to be honest, and I'm ready for my run. Either that, or I just now really get that this isn't a training run as much as it is practice for running from the law ...

No comments:

Post a Comment