Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Rest Week Continues

Last night, Aaron told me I needed to change my run status under the Komen Run from "Finished" to "Rocked It." So, I did. Because I rocked it. I'm the first to claim a run as terrible, so I'm thinking it's more than fair to proclaim a rockin' moment. See why I love my Crew?!

In the meantime, I'm completely embracing Rest Week! 
Today started with a stop at
the soda store before getting
together with good friends!
Then it was back home to take the time to
make a super-delish lunch!

I'm not the only one enjoying some
lower-key time ... the trainer took
out some time to sun herself!
There will be more walking this week but no-no-no-no-no running. That's the rule of Rest Week. Twist my arm! HA! Enjoy whatever it is you're doing today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment