Friday, September 9, 2011

Last-Minute Prep

As on the eve of most events, there are details to which we are attending before heading out to the main event tomorrow morning!

I came home from a school function last night
to see sign makers at work! They plan to find
me along the route. How cool is that? Aaron
said he was wondering if I'd be able to read
when I went by; I told him I'd be sure to slow
my lightening pace long enough to do so. HA!
 
Elly is now color coordinated with my shirt!
She's a mighty supportive fashionista! She's
going to pout in the morning when she realizes
she's not coming with us ... we won't break
that to her yet ...

As these runs are during our weekend breakfast hour (or, hours in
this case!), I pack a treat bag for the Pit Crew to make sure no one
whithers while waiting. Pop-Tarts are a rare treat around here, so
what better time to get them than when I really want to say thank
you?! And, by this point, all Pit Crew members look forward to
what has become this tradition! (Raspberry? Really?)

Grapes will not only be in my pocket, but they will also be a part
of the package for the Pit Crew.
And, in case you ever needed to know, all of those grape stems
make a great woodland arrangement for school projects!
There's not much more than can be done at this point other than to enjoy Rest Day, rejoice that it's Friday and see if I can sleep tonight! Enjoy your Friday whatever is on the docket!!

1 comment: