Saturday, January 16, 2016

Quick One!

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 33.7 (running: 33; walking: .7; biking: 0) Elly's miles: 18.9  Money Found For Food Bank: $17.49
 
The more I thought about the whole drop-in-temperature thing, the more running this morning made sense -- even though it didn't feel like it made sense! So, I kind of compromised with myself and decided to go for two miles and call it good. That I even got out of bed when I did is called a victory, so the miles were just icing on the cake!

Mmm ... cake ... as we speak, I have a pan of the THM Cry No More Brownies cooling in the kitchen ...

Anyway! Elly went with me. I was glad for the company as she motivated me through the first mile when I had not yet thawed from the onslaught of BRRR when I walked out the door. She was still all giddy and spry after those miles ...
Post-slurp pic
... I was ready to get inside!!

So, the verdict is in about the next two days and the below zero wind chills: NO RUNNING! I will be checking in, though. Stay WARM ...!

No comments:

Post a Comment