Friday, January 8, 2016

A Just-Right Start

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 13.5 (running: 12.8; walking: .7; biking: 0) Elly's miles: 9.3  Money Found For Food Bank: $15.66
 
Okay. That felt good. Running was the perfect way to start the day both physically and for the very fresh air!! It was 44 degrees, so I didn't even have to bundle up. The air was wet as it had just finished raining when I got out there which also makes for a comfy run in the Winter. Wet air in the Winter is the exact opposite of wet air in the Summer when wet air totally sucks.

Anyway, both Elly and I had a very fine time together. She got all kinds of wet from the grass and random puddles, so we had a good gal-pal chat while I dried her off after:
She's either intently listening or spacing
off. Who can tell.
So, I sent a message to Aaron this morning that he was going to run with me tomorrow, to which he responded that he assumed 'run' was code for 'go get a bagel.' Seriously.

I'll be checking in after both tomorrow! Here's to a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment