Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Time To Refuel!

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Days Run: 93 Nancy's 2014 Mileage: 438.3 Elly's 2014 Mileage: 209.9 Money Found For Food Bank: $32.91

I believe today was what they say in the biz: That's a wrap!

Elly and I set sail on a morning that was quite cool, but it was thick with humidity, so I had a nice slime coating by the time we finished! I looked a lot like this:
At least, this is how I felt!!
We went out with the intention of covering 6 miles, but a mile into it, I decided NOPE! and amended the route to five. Oh, and I took a walk break. Ahhhh ... it was fabulous! But, both decisions were so awesome that it was just that much more clear to me that I need to chill for a bit ...

So, with that! I hereby stake claim to some rest for the next week! In fact, I'm taking a break from it all ... running and writing! We don't even have our fried computer back yet, so, I'm actually breaking from the effort of putting pieces together while we wait for it! I'll be back on rested and ready to blaze some trails and tell some tales (orrrrr feeling a little sluggish from being off for a week and ready to complain about it!)! Either way, I'll have a fun recap of the down time, but, until then, it's time to refuel!!

Be very certain and very deliberate to take some refueling time for yourself when you need it! Elly and I will be back on soon!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you - take the deserved break from running and writing! Enjoy your week...maybe go to the pool! :)

    ReplyDelete