Friday, June 6, 2014

There's Always Fun To Find

Two things for this Friday ...

First: How is it that I am busier and find myself scurrying around more on a Rest Day (making the day not very restful) than I do on days I run? Feel free to leave that rhetorical. It's just an unfortunately accurate observation.

Second: Lots of things went wrong this week. Lots of things. But, after all of those things, and after a day of scurrying around, the young Crewers and I spent time this afternoon playing Bingo with my dad.

I freakin' love playing Bingo with my dad.
And, that was better than any run ever.

(Please enjoy the pic above of a Bingo soiree from earlier this year and the 18-step process it took to get it here given the lingering computer issues of this week. Paaaaaaatieeeeeence ... But, really, we could say it was from today because my dad had the same shirt on today. And, that's cool because it's one of my favorites.)

But, Bingo doesn't go on every day (um, it SHOULD), so, tomorrow, I'm back at it! Have a great start to your weekend, and I'll check in after the morning run!

1 comment:

  1. Love your adorable Dad!! Which may come across a tad weird since I have never actually met the man!

    ReplyDelete