Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sticking With the Plan

I woke up this morning at 6:30 a.m. and thought I wasn't going to be able to fall back asleep. I even almost got up and conacted Juli to see if her earlier-in-the-week invite to run together this morning was still an option as I'd declined with it being a scheduled Rest Day. I'm glad I resisted the urge as not only did I fall back asleep, but I did so with gusto! Evidently, one more day of chillin' in the morning was just what I needed! While yesterday wasn't chock full of strenuous activity, it was very full of extra activity -- enough to even wear out the busy kitty:
"What."
I do not get a pass tomorrow morning, however, no matter how much I feel like sleeping in again (because I will feel like sleeping in again!). I might want to keep this from last week's Baby Blues comic in mind in the morning:
(side note: This totally caught my eye not just because the dad was talking about sweat, and that made me think of what a sweaty mess running often makes me, but it grabbed me because of the raking theme. I hate raking. I've always hated raking. And, I often had to rake when I was a kid. It sucked. And, there is nothing that could have convinced me it was a worthwhile activity. Come to think of it, there was a time no one could have convinced me running was particularly worthwhile, either. Funny how things change. But, I'm still not raking.)

There's more decorating to do tonight, and there's some running to do in the morning. I'll check in tomorrow to report on both! 'See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment