Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Nothing Fancy

Today's numbers: Nancy's Days Run: 171 Nancy's 2013 Mileage 805.2 Elly's 2013 Mileage 377.6 Money Found For Food Bank: $20.04 in change, $25 in bills

2012 Found-Money Food Bank Donation: $7.83

They're not all exciting. I don't find money on all of them. Sometimes I'm pretty speedy, and sometimes, I'm really not. Some are an adventure. Some I just want to get overwith and get on with my day. Some are to prepare for a race. Others are to just keep moving.

No matter what they're for, I go. Even when it's "feels like 12," like it was today, I go. (I like those better than "feels like 90, by the way.)

'Scuse me ... we  go:
And, tomorrow, we rest!
It doesn't have to be fabulous or exciting or a huge adventure or deeply meaningful or even profitable. Some days, it just needs to get done!

With another 3 in the books, I'll check in from tomorrow's Rest Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment