Monday, November 11, 2013

Crunching the Numbers

With the end of the year approaching, it makes sense that I'm reading a number of "13 in 13" goals being hit (Thirteen Half Marathons in 2013 -- bravo, by the way, that's awesome!!). And, a handful of times, I've thought to myself, "Huh ... that's cool, I should remember that theme." THEN I realize by the time I might be ready to do such a thing, the 13 possibility will be long gone, and I'll have to do an 18-in-18. Or, 25-in-25. 47-in-47? Look, no matter how the numbers are crunched, it just makes me tired.

Perhaps, since my birthday is 12-12, I can play with that combination in the future!

In the here and now, though, I'll take pause and ponder the following wisdom (from the Have a Laugh Facebook page):
Not a bad Rest Day sentiment, don't you
think?
Use every part of this Monday for what you need and what you want to accomplish, and I'll see you after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment