Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Outta My Way

Ahh, Rest Day. Some days, not so restful! But, not only did I get to start it off with a very fun breakfast chat with a dear friend, but I also was able to sneak in some surf-around-the-running-sites time. Really, I can't complain even though all of the stuff in between got in the way of my fun. Kind of like this pic says:
Seriously, the junk that had to be taken care of in between my fun was a total buzz kill of the buzz I'm still on about this virtual run thing!! AND, just a little bit ago, I finally filled PC#2 in on the plan I made for her to participate! (The way I see it is I made her, so I can tell her what to do sometimes!)

OF COURSE she was all in ... see?
HOW CAN YOU NOT BE EXCITED ABOUT A RUN WITH
THE WORD CUPCAKE IN IT?!
It will be totally fun to do this with her! She doesn't need to commit to a distance until after I wrap up the Go Girl event. At this point, she's thinking a 10K which is super-stinkin' awesome since her longest run to date is a 5K!! And, it turns out she's a lot like her mama ... the run itself was a fun idea ... but to get cupcake bling put a sparkle in those eyes!! AND, did I already mention I'm routing us to end at a local cupcake shop?! YEAH, I AM!! The home-grown run is going to be crazy-customized!!

There are miles to be run between now and then, though, so I'm back at it tomorrow!! I'll see you after Elly and I tear it up out there! ("Tear it up" ... it really is a subjective sport, is it not?! Yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment