Sunday, April 21, 2013

Good Stuff

So, there we were in the car sitting at a stop light when I spied with my little eye something worth bolting out and snagging. Ta-Da!
The eyeballs never rest even on Rest Day ...
I hopped back in the car not only totally proud of myself but also pleased that the light was still red. Bonus. Conversation ensued:

Me: (big, huge, proud of myself smile)
Aaron: (who was in the driver's seat, by the way) I don't even know how you identified that as a penny.
Me: (with the look) You seriously just said that to me. Me.
Aaron: My mistake. I forgot about your coin coinoscopic vision. (think: microscopic, just with a coin theme)
Me: You most certainly did.
Aaron: It's your super power.
Me: I'll take it.

I probably should have cleaned that sucker up a bit before throwing it in the Food Bank jar. Whoops.

Okay, I have two other items for the day with two very different themes. First, I found this on the Distant Runners Facebook page and loved it:
Second: I recently learned about virtual runs, and I was intrigued but hadn't yet looked into them. Just a little bit ago, though, I stumbled upon one that has an entry deadline of tomorrow, so I need to look fast ... it has a cupcake medal!!! More details to come after we look into it tonight, but I think this sounds like a fabulous mother-daughter endeavor, don't you?!

I'm SO STOKED to check into this ... almost as stoked as I was to see my event pictures from the Half to see that guy who was cranking about the lack of photographers being right there in the picture next to me!! Oh, you bet I ordered one of those!!

Tomorrow's a running day! So many good running things are going that I'm extra jazzed to hit the road! Start your week off just the way you want and need, and I'll see you after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment